While rolling out the red carpet for your newborn baby to your home, sooner or later you will get the need to prepare baby food at your home. You will never trust the food which is available in the market. They contain a lot of junk which is more harmful than beneficial, so you will never think to give it to your little ones. The best way is to prepare it at your home by yourself. Only that is going to keep your baby healthy. Preparing baby food at home by yourself is not an easy task. To make the process simple you have the list of best blenders for making baby food.
Using the blender for making baby food will help you to get rid of manual work while preparing baby food. The process is simple, you just need to put the ingredients in the jar and the rest of the work is done by the blender. The best thing about preparing food at home is that you don’t add excess syrups, sugar or any other preservatives whether it is milkshakes or baby food. You are preparing it in their natural form. Hence your little ones will not have to experience any side effects or allergies.
Best blenders for making baby food
There are many best blenders for making baby food. So here we shortlisted some of the best of them to make your work easy.
The QOOC 4-in-1 mini baby food maker will make your work simple and easy while preparing food for your little ones. It performs four tasks which include steaming, blending, defrosting and reheating. That’s why its called 4-in-1.
You can perform your task using only one hand. It has a non-slip and firm base which keeps the product at one place. It doesn’t contain any lead, BPA, phthalates so you can trust it for your baby food safety. For better performance, they have easy to reach buttons. It is dishwasher safe. It will cover very less space and has all criteria which you need in a baby food maker. The product preserves the natural flavors and nutrients of the fruit, vegetables or whatever ingredients you use. It works silently so your sleeping baby will not get disturbed while you are making food for them.
The body is made of Tritan material. It has high-quality blades which make the chopping process less time taking. In only three rounds you can make yummy puree for your bundle of joy. With this product, you will also get a booklet through which you can learn how to make baby food. Due to its features, the product tops in the list of best blenders for making baby food.
The product is also durable and can be used for a long time. This will prepare food for your baby and it will also prepare food for your family. It has 2 steamer baskets and also a blender.
Blender has 3 different speed settings. It can prepare 25 servings of food at once. The unit can perform 6 different functions like steam, cook, blend, puree, reheat, defrost, sterilize and warm up bottles.
It covers low space while storing. The modern sleek look will go with any of your decoration. It is easy to use and also less time taking. The Duo meal maker made its space easily in the list of best blenders for making baby food.
- high torque power base
- baby blend blade
- milling blade.
- 3 piece batch bowl
- short cup
- batch tray with 1 lid
- 6 date dial storage cup
- stay fresh resealable lid
- storage tray
- user manual and a cookbook
- and last pocket nutritionist
This includes everything which you need while preparing baby food. Storage cups include date dial through which you will always remember when the food is going to expire. Second milling blade is good for preparing homemade baby cereals. Storage tray will help you to store up to 2 weeks of frozen food for your baby. It doesn’t have a steaming unit so you will have to pre-cook the food and then blend it.
It is good for soft ingredients like banana, apple and also for steamed ingredients. If you want to clean it then it should be hand washed in hot soapy water. It comes with a cookbook which offers a couple dozen recipe ideas for helping parents just starting off with making baby food. For low budget best blenders for making baby food, the product is a perfect choice.
The unit has detachable spatula which is used for scooping and also for lifting the hot steamer basket out of the boul. It also has a reheating and defrosting function.
BEABA Babycook has two bowls 4-in-1 cooker and blender, making it possible to prepare 9.4 cups of food simultaneously.
It is easily one-handed operational and comes with 2 large capacity bowls through which you can prepare twice as many delicious and nutritious meals for baby in 15 minutes.
Steam cooking locks in vitamins and nutrients. It has multi-purpose mixing blade which provides just the right texture making it one of the best blenders for making baby food.
The body is made up of plastic material. Its weight is approx 10 pounds. It will do steaming and will also prepare purees. The unit has the capacity of preparing food for approx 4 cup which is quite enough and rest you can store and freeze also.
It is user-friendly which means easy to use and also it has an indicator light. The patent-pending blade block system holds the blade in place while pouring. It has a powerful motor which is good for quick steaming and precise chopping.
The bowl seal to prevent spitting and improve steaming. It comes with a manual which gives instruction about how to use it. The unit is not dishwasher safe still it makes it place in the list of best blenders for making baby food.
How to choose Best blenders for baby food
The things which you need to make sure before buying the perfect product for you are:
1. The first thing you need to make sure before buying is its durability. Means it won’t break if you use it 1 to 2 times daily. Because everyone is not in the support of restoring food.
2. You need to prepare a budget so that you don’t spend too much. Generally, You don’t need to spend too much on a good product. You will get a good product which can do their job nicely in your budget only. Yes, I will say that the product which is expensive have extra features but we don’t need that much for a baby food.
3. The third thing which you need to take care of is that it should be easy to clean. Often we see that aftercare is a tough task. So you need to check it that it is easy to reach and clean every part as far as possible.
4. The fourth thing is that it should fit in low space.
5. The fifth and the last thing you need to check is that it produces less noise as possible.
Why you should prefer home-cooked baby food
There are many benefits of home-cooked baby food. Some of them are
1. you will know exactly what you are feeding your baby.
2. You can choose your own fruits, vegetables and other ingredients instead of relying on the flavors chosen by the company.
3. When you choose the jar baby food instead of making it on your own. It becomes boring for your child as they gonna taste the same flavor every day.
4. It is also very cheap then that of jar food.
5. You can easily start making the food thicker by blending it less, so it is thicker and has more texture as you are moving towards table food.
6. While preparing baby food you will check the vegetables, fruits and other ingredients are fresh or not.
Preparing food for your baby by yourself will be easy and exciting if you get the right product which will work according to your need. And also your child will get fresh food with nutrition without any preservatives. And you will also take care what your child is eating exactly. you can place a variety of food with the fruits or vegetable you want to choose. So it will keep your child healthy and also it will help them to grow faster.